Sunday 14 October 2012

World Consumer Alliance - Worth a look?

OK, WCA. What exactly is going on here? What are they up to, and is WCA worth a closer look?

Some of the Facebook groups are less than enthused by WCA at present, and I can see why this might be so. It appears to be moving at the speed of mud, and members used to earning hand-over-fist in the early days, are a bit cold about the future possibilities. WCA's support system has been  ropey up to now, but for this they made quite extensive apologies on their most recent conference call, promising big changes in the next one to two weeks.

My total input, from my own money, has been returned to me many times over. I cannot share the exact figures as this is against policy, I think it's actually illegal and could get the company into trouble. But am I happy? You bet I am.

WCA say that they remain in pre-launch, and that the earnings system is some form of compensation for the purchasing of advertising that we can use for promoting our businesses and programs. It's not a very effective system, but this is still pre-launch. The website might not look like much right now, but will be upgraded in the next couple of weeks.

The plans for WCA are massive. Weekly conference calls have all the evangelical fervour of an A***y conference, and even some of the language leads me to conclude that WCA has a strong Charlotte North Carolina connection.

So what? If half of what WCA promise comes to fruition, this will be a very serious business indeed. They promise something they call THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN

1) On-line advertising. Text, banner, and video ads, which will have applications for off-line businesses as well as on-line.

2) WCA Directory which they hope will compete with the likes of Craig's List.

3) On-line auctions (like eBay).

4) Shopping Mall, to buy discounted products.

5) WCA Premium coupons (like Groupon).

6) An entertainment shopping network (penny auctions, reverse auctions, and more).

7) The Life Literacy University to teach the basics of a "joyous, abundant life"

I still have a wait-and-see attitude about WCA, but my view is that it is better to be in than out. Anyone can join as a free affiliate, and pay nothing. That enables you to recruit others, and start building a network in preparation for launch. The other advantage is that all members have access to a great marketing tool in the back office, it's free and can be upgraded. My partner has already incorporated this into his marketing of other businesses. You can see this here.

Should you join? I say, yes. Join for free for the reasons given above. Keep in touch upline, or with me, because you may want to purchase ad units if earnings speed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment