Tuesday 23 October 2012

Stiforp - A Surprise Today

Remember my last post on Stiforp?  I mentioned that the business was practically on auto pilot now. Here is an example of why I said that.

Just checking my emails this evening, and there was a congratulatory email form the Stiforp support team, informing me that one of my pre-enrollees had upgraded to a fully paid up member. This person was one of my first pre-enrollees, some 15 days ago. I had assumed that if someone doesn't upgrade fairly immediately then they are unlikely to upgrade at all. I was wrong.

I now have a business associate in France. And all I did myself was send a welcome email to this guy when he pre-registered, and invited him to a webinar.

I don't yet know why he joined Stiforp. It could be that he has a primary business and wishes to use the incredible tools to support that business. It may be that he has studied the Stiforp payplan, and intends to use Stiforp itself as an income stream. Whatever the reason, Stiforp rocks!

Best wishes, Dorothy


No comments:

Post a Comment