Sunday 7 October 2012

Stiforp Update

I'm 5 days in and I'm still impressed with this great program. I've noticed that apart from the active learning I am doing with their multitude of training materials, I am also organically absorbing how to do things effectively.

For instance, I have a growing list. Some marketing newbies might not even know what to do with a list of people and their contact emails.

What you don't do is leave your list to gather dust. Contact people regularly, don't overdo it, every few days should be fine. In contacting them we won't be simply throwing our opportunity at them, we will be seeking to drip feed them information we believe will be of value to them, and most importantly, to build a relationship with them.

They may not join you in business immediately, but there is a far greater chance of them doing so in the future IF you relationship-build.

Take a look

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment