Sunday 21 October 2012

Stiforp - Three weeks of progress

Another week on from my last Stiforp update. The business is practically on autopilot now, with business builders in depth. Now I am focusing on learning new technical skills. I never dreamed I would get the opportunity to learn the sort of stuff I am now learning about.

Setting up and using autoresponders, making capture pages for my business outside of Stiforp, how to make an instructional video of the same, and then learning how to upload it to Youtube.

You do not have to use all these tools, but your business building is going to be more effective if you take the trouble to learn. As with any product in a network marketing business, you will  be able to market it  more effectively if you  use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment