Sunday 11 November 2012

Aditnetwork - getting going now

I upgraded my status with Aditnetwork from free to paid member this week, purchasing the lowest $100 package.I started browsing ads daily, and my earnings were immediate. Modest earnings, but if you understand the payplan, you start to see how powerful the leverage is within their system. That is both the leveraging of people, if you are building a team, and the leveraging of money and earnings, if you are looking for residual income without sponsoring.  

I will be upgrading to the $300 package ASAP because I have free members waiting to become paid up and join me in my binary matrix.  $100 will only pay me commissions down to one level, $300 will pay me down to three, the maximum number of generations it is possible to be paid down  is ten, if you buy the most expensive package.  

The site runs seamlessly. Viewing 100 ads a day  takes no more than 45 minutes in all, and you can fit your views in according to your own schedule. You only have to view a minimum of 20 ads to qualify for the daily rebate on the cost of your package, but viewing up to the maximum 100 gives you extra credits, which you can use not only to advertise your own goods, services, and business opportunities, but are also tradeable for cash; bid points, for use in Aditnetwork's auction; and reward points which you can exchange for hotel stays and other goodies. 

There is so much to say about the passive and active sides of Aditnetwork's payplan that I couldn't possibly get it all across here, if you are interested in studying it, and it does take some studying, look here.

If you want to register as a free member and check it out some more, please do so here.

See you soon, Dorothy
  

No comments:

Post a Comment